ENTITLED An Act to revise the composition of the state trunk highway system.
Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of South Dakota:
Section 1. That § 31-4-131 be AMENDED.
31-4-131. State Highway 11 from Elk Point to Minnesota.
The state trunk highway system includes the following in Union, Lincoln, and Minnehaha counties:
(1) From a point on Franklin Street near Elk Point near Interstate Highway 29 Business Loop, thence northerly via Elk Point to State Highway 50 north of Elk Point;
(2) From a point on State Highway 48 south of Alcester, thence northerly via Alcester to 57th Street in Sioux Falls;
(3) From a point on State Highway 42 east of Sioux Falls, thence northerly and easterly via Brandon and Garretson to the Minnesota state line.
Section 2. That § 31-4-170 be AMENDED.
31-4-170. State Highway 50 from State Highway 34 to Iowa.
The state trunk highway system includes the following in Buffalo, Brule, Charles Mix, Bon Homme, Yankton, Clay, and Union counties:
(1) From a point on State Highway 34 east of Fort Thompson, thence southerly via Chamberlain to Interstate Highway 90 south of Chamberlain;
(2) From a point on Interstate Highway 90 south of Pukwana, thence southerly and easterly to State Highway 44 west of Platte;
(3) From a point on State Highway 44 east of Platte, thence southerly and easterly to U.S. Highway 18 in Lake Andes;
(4) From a point on U.S. Highway 18 east of Lake Andes, thence south to State Highway 46 west of Wagner;
(5) From a point on State Highway 46 east of Wagner, thence southerly and easterly via Avon, Tyndall, and Tabor to U.S. Highway 81 north of Yankton;
(6) From a point on U.S. Highway 81 at the intersection of Broadway Street and 4th Street in the city of Yankton, thence easterly via Yankton and Vermillion to the Iowa state line.
Section 3. That § 31-4-142 be REPEALED.
31-4-142. U.S. Highway 18 Hot Springs Bypass from U.S. Highway 18 to U.S. Highway 18.
An Act to revise the composition of the state trunk highway system.
I certify that the attached Act originated in the:
Secretary of the Senate
President of the Senate
Secretary of the Senate
Speaker of the House
File No. ____
Chapter No. ______
Received at this Executive Office
this _____ day of _____________,
2021 at ____________M.
for the Governor
The attached Act is hereby
approved this ________ day of
______________, A.D., 2021
Filed ____________, 2021
at _________ o'clock __M.
Secretary of State
Asst. Secretary of State